I’m excited to join in with Susanne’s Fave Five, celebrating weekly blessings during 2014.
1. A trip to Legoland with my parents, sister and nephew!
The cousins love each other so much and since thousands of miles separate their homes, it is always a delight to be together.
2. An amazing church family that blesses and cares for me and my family during the usual ups and downs of military life.
3. I became a follower of FlyLady last January. While I’ve fluttered and spluttered my way along and am far from soaring, FlyLady has brought freedom and forgiveness (and success!) to my abominable housekeeping!
Thanks to FlyLady, I packed up my Christmas decorations with ease and am able to bravely face the 2 cross country moves I will have before unpacking them next Christmas.
4. We celebrated our sweet Liam’s 4th birthday!
He is a sweet, tender-hearted boy with such a fierce, stubborn streak that we treasure, knowing it will help him stand strong in the Lord as an adult. I love his joy of learning Scripture. We work on a verse at bedtime each night and he gets so excited when he finally has it down and understands what he has memorized. Daddy and I can’t wait to see how God will grow you this next year, sweet little warrior!
5. Reflecting on the past year. It’s been a tumultuous 2 years for us and this past year has seen so much growth in our children. I wrote long lists in my journal of accomplishments and trials our children endured this year. Hope you all had a good first week of 2014~ reflecting on the past year and looking toward the hope of the coming year!