Thank you, Susanne, for hosting us each week to meditate on the multitude of blessings in our lives!
1. A wonderful visit with my Mum! She is such a delight and I don’t know what I will ever do living far away from her and my father! Thank goodness for FaceTime.
2. An insanely productive weekend. Y’all, my Mum is a powerhouse of energy and determination. We probably got rid of 150 pounds of recycle papers (letting go of some of those college papers was alarmingly hard… memories of a time before ‘Mom-Brain’) and give away. My house feels lighter, as does my soul.
3. Another beach day. We just can’t get enough, even when it’s shrouded in fog. :o) It was a joy to see my children play so well with others. It’s been a long process of instructing them to interact socially and it’s such a pleasure seeing them play well with friends independently of my input.
4. Picking up a dear friend to hang out at the park while my kids played. When we first came to our church, she, a bubbly Jr Higher, was the first person to greet us. It’s been a joy watching her grow and mature into the godly young woman she is now. My Hubby has taken on the role of “big brother” and has definitely scared a few young suitors away. ;o)
5. Dinner out with a college friend. I treasure this friend so much and will miss our times together after we move.
So grateful for the week I had- full of friends and family. I hope your week has been full of friends and family as well!