I just love Fall. As mush as I miss SoCal, one thing I am excited about enjoying on the East Coast is the crisp mornings and vibrant colors.
In honor of Autumn, my favorites for the week:
1. New Pajamas. A pen got left in a pocket, ruining an entire load of laundry. Unfortunately, both my pairs of pajama pants were in it. So my sweet husband went out to the mall and bought me a pair of warm, cozy flannel ones from one of my favorite stores. Major brownie points and just in time for colder weather.
2. Ruby Red Chai Tea from Trader Joe’s. Autumn in a cup.
3. Scarves & Boots. I hate being cold. And when it’s less than 70 degrees my hands and feet hurt. Oh, southern climes… I miss you… But despite hating being cold (or maybe because of…), I LOVE bundling up in boots and scarves and sweater dresses!!
4. Thai Meatballs. Oh my goodness, these were amazing! I used peanut butter instead of almond butter and couldn’t find coconut aminos so I substituted soy sauce. Next time I’ll put the cilantro inside the meatballs instead of as garnish. Everyone in the family loved them and we’ll definitely add it to our frequent meal list.
5. Cooked Apples. My kids’ favorite treat right now is apples chopped up and cooked in honey and cinnamon. They taste delicious (especially with some vanilla yogurt on top) and make my kitchen smell amazing.
Happy Autumn! Head on over to Susanne’s at Living to Tell the Story to read and share Friday’s Fave Five.