1. Easy access to the nation’s capital
We love to visit DC. Our original plan had been to go to the National Zoo but all the parking was full by the time we got there 30 minutes after opening so we tossed out those plans and went to the International Spy Museum and had lunch along the National Mall before exploring around some of the memorials.
I definitely recommend the International Spy Museum! The kids had so much fun crawling through air ducts, learning about disguises and gadgets, and seeing James Bond’s original Aston Martin. They even got to practice decoding messages with simulated Enigma software. Super cool.
2. Wonderful friends to share our adventures with
3. Good behavior… Little Warrior has been struggling a lot lately. He’s an extreme introvert and being at school all day really exhausts him. That, and he’s bored stiff in Kindergarten since he’s quite a poppy. So the week off for Spring Break has been amazing for his choices and attitude. ❤ Such a huge blessing!
4. Bible study I am privileged to study the Word of God and walk through this difficult season with an amazing group of women. We each give and take according to our season, and support one another in immeasurable ways. I can’t imagine going through life without these wonderful ladies.
5. Productivity I’ve finished a bunch of projects and been working a lot on decluttering. There’s a big consignment sale coming up so I’m purging clothes the kids have out grown to sell there. I’ve also been making sure to go to bed with my kitchen clean every night and it’s made a world of difference in my attitude when I come downstairs to start my day in the morning.
Every week Susanne hosts Friday Fave Five to share what blessings we’ve found in our weeks. Hop on over and join the gratitude fest. 🙂